Saturday, June 16, 2007

 

Looking for Steve Woodburn

I'm looking for an old friend of mine. He'd be about 64 now, lives(I'm guessing) in the alamo, danville, concord area. He earned his living as a handy man and was most interested in his collection of antique cars. I met him in the 70's when he was living on cedar st. in berkeley. I saw him a few times about 6 years ago when I lived on Kains st. in Albany...at that time we had a fight and I haven't seen him since. He is a very dear friend and I miss him. If anyone knows where he is now, I'd very much appreciate them letting me know....I am not a bill collector or anything like that but I, too, have grown old and would like to see my old friend before it is too late.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/com/350234283.html

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?